Due to COVID-19, we are currently offering temporary remote positions. However, in order to be eligible, you must already live in the Montreal area and you must be available to come to work in our office if the project requires it.
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 20 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for several positions for English, German, French and Portuguese Player Support Senior Game Admins to join our multinational team in Montreal, Canada.
● Act as subject matter experts for MMO support.
● Assist non-Keywords T1/T2 Player Support agents by performing in-depth investigations of escalated issues.
● Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to escalated player contacts.
● Help with moderating in-game events, streamer collaborations, and players’ behavior.
● Analyze gaps and improve workflows, processes, and procedures.
● Must have 2 years previous work T1 or T2 experience needed.
● Intermediate to advance knowledge of troubleshooting and technology concepts.
● Solve cases requiring in-depth troubleshooting assistance and identifying bugs.
● Quick learner with strong research, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
● Must have at least played MMO for 2 years.
All eligible candidates might be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
Note that this position requires full-time availability.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible.
- Competitive salary.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!