The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
About Liquid Development
Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Our team has contributed to AAA titles within the Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands, and Call of Duty franchises - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
World Builder / Level Builder
Liquid Development is looking for world builders to join our team and support storytelling through environments! You will work primarily in UE4, Unity and proprietary engines to set dress and polish levels in some of today's top titles. The studio is currently work-from-home friendly due to COVID-19 pandemic. We would eventually be looking for remote team members to relocate to our lovely city of Portland once it is safe to do so.
This role is Temporarily due to COVID-19.
Please send your resume and reel/portfolio.
- Working with a team of artists and leads to flesh out levels and environments within a specified engine and source control
- Must have a developed eye for level design and aesthetics to tell a story and bring an environment or room to life.
Preferable Candidate has:
- Experience integrating assets into Unity / Unreal
- Experience creating kits and adjusting assets in 3dsMax or Maya
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities