An integral part of the IT team, and under the support of Asia IT Support manager, this role has as a primary purpose to keep all the IT-related materials, from screen computer, gaming consoles to smartphones, up to date and in a perfect state of work. The role of IT Support will have an emphasis on maintaining company systems, updating policies, and troubleshooting issues. You will be the point of contact for the IT team to communicate with Japanese and English speakers users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory.
- Maintains and updates the inventory system, for more efficiency and closer to real needs.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business.
- Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support regarding hardware.
- Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
- Uses analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software) and determines appropriate solutions.
- Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalate problems that require urgent attention. Keep tracks of your solutions to problems to improve time resolution and share your knowledge within the team and with the end-users
- Japanese native or N2 minimum level
- IT-related degree or a least 6 months of work experience in an IT field
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Familiar with the following technologies and products: Android, iOS, Office 2019, Windows 10
- Knowledge in PowerShell, Office365, Exchange, is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry