Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
As a Jira Developer/Administrator contractor, you will help define, support, maintain, suggest best practices, and implement changes/configurations to Jira and plugins to better support changes aimed to increase efficiencies and Program Management tooling experiences. You have expertise in developing, maintaining and supporting automation workflows in Atlassian to streamline our processes using the Jira plugins such as ALM Works Structure. The ability to document and effectively roll out training prior to change management will be important.
- Perform Jira administration of Atlassian tools: Jira and add-on support Jira Structure by ALM Works
- Jira Administrator with Migration Experience and ability/skills to manage E-T-E migration process.
- Need a Jira administrator to help migrate from Jira Instance to Jira Jazz a Jira cloud-based service.
- Business Process Analysis as it relates to workflow configuration,support of ongoing requirements, and environment management
- Main Plugin -Structure-maintain and create product backlog—Experience with Structure plugin is a Big bonus.
- Design and develop workflows; build custom applications; develop mechanisms to automate manual processes
- Provide JIRA subject matter expertise in discussions regarding governance within JIRA, especially as new implications arise in the environment with internal/external users accessing the current and new instance
- Building dashboards and reports.
- Creating and maintaining technical and/or user facing documentation for training
- Developing and executing automation in close collaboration with cross-functional team members/key stakeholders
- Providing data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
- Working with remote teams and team members desired
- Working with Agile projects and processes with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage all aspects of the Atlassian tool chain including workflows, custom fields, schemes, add-ons and integrations for the Program Management team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across organizations to gather requirements to develop and deliver solutions to optimize the tooling experiences for Program Managers
- Design custom Jira workflows for different issues types to assist in automation
- Create, customize, and maintain support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities
- Develop metrics dashboards, heatmaps, reports to provide development teams and senior leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Ability to balance user requests and business needs against established JIRA governance best practices.
- Traditional Java development experience and understanding how to use HTML/CSS/JS and using/extending REST/API Services
- Ability to multi-task and balance tasks with varying priorities.
- Maintaining strong and healthy relationships with key stakeholders
- 1+ years’ experience gathering requirements from key stakeholders
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Helpful, But Not Required:
- Implementing custom JQL functions (Jira Query Language)
- Developing custom scripts/Rest APIs
- Knowledge of Structure’s Expr formulas
- Experience creating JIRA plugins utilizing Atlassian’s REST APIs
- Free and confidential mental health services
- Company lead training
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors