Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Expectation from Role:
Provide vision, planning, management and leadership for Lakshya’s skill development initiatives. Responsible for employee development, skill enhancement, competency mapping, career counselling,content creation and dissemination.
1.Will be required to partner with business leaders and HR to design and implement talent strategies focusing on: emerging talent, supervisors, managers and senior leadership development programs and cultural/change leadership initiatives.
2.Responsible to measure impact of development activities as well as other metrics that will measure the effectiveness of training programs.
3.Managing the delivery of training and devising a training strategy for the organization .
4.Develop enhancement programmes for each type of skill .
5.Amending and revising training programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
6.Diagnose & analyze organizational / business requirements that need to be supported and/or addressed through learning interventions.
7.Promote the culture of self-motivated learning in the Organization.
8.Set up the culture of train the trainer to have multiplier effect and speedier implementation of training programmes.
9.Works with Senior Management to clearly establish the required skill profile for the team - what skills does the team need to possess and what level of competence does the team need to have for these skills in order to successfully handle current and potential future work.
10.Creates and implements an overall annual skill-development plan for the production team. This plan is created keeping in mind the skill gaps/improvement areas of individuals and teams, as well as the requirements of the organization, based on the inputs from Art team seniors and Management team seniors (drawn upon the appraisal discussions).
11. Works with the Art Directors and RMs to ensure that high potential artists in the team get appropriate guidance and training in order to grow.
12. Monitors and evaluates training programs effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and reports on them.
13. Provides overall Leadership to the InGame training program. Works with the Course Coordinator and Lead Instructor to ensure the program course curriculum is regular updated and the program is run efficiently.
14. Manages the growth and development all the team-members of the Training and Development Department.
1. Proven track record of designing and running effective training programs. At least 2 years of experience in heading the training division of an organization.
2. Knowledge of 3D art creation pipeline and tools will be preferred.
3. Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
4. Strong interpersonal, articulation, written and oral communication skills .
5. Eye for detail and task-oriented .
6. Excellent leadership quality .
7. Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively and accept challenges .
8. Strong report writing and record keeping ability.