Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry.Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 7,500 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
The successful candidate will join a high performing global finance team, taking ownership of the accounts receivable function within the department. They will be responsible for all aspects of the billing process on Netsuite for Keywords International.
- Issue invoices to customers
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Process credit memos
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites, on an exception basis where this is necessary
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Recording and tracking payments on Netsuite
- Issue relevant inter-company credits or invoice internal producing entities where work is sub-contracted across the group
- Assisting with monthly close process and month end reconciliations
Please note that this is a 6 month fixed term contract position.
- 2 years + experience, in a relevant / similar role
- Excellent IT skills, strong Excel skills, and knowledge of NetSuite,a distinct advantage
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.