At Keywords Studios, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.Keywords Studios (KWS) is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
The Senior Producer will play a key role within our Global Operations & Transformation team, reporting to the Global Director of Operations & Transformation.
This role will principally be responsible for directing the day-to-day operation of our QA program on behalf of one of our Strategic Partners as well as promoting a high-quality standard across many titles and platforms. You will oversee the QA processes for new hardware releases, drive improvements in-game testing processes, and report on project metrics to gauge our success, working directly with multiple stakeholders internally and externally. From time to time our Strategic Partners require additional information and support accessing further non QA Services and Solutions which KWS offer, it is, therefore, a requirement of this role to be able to understand the Strategic Partners’ needs and create the appropriate connections and facilitate towards achieving Strategic Partner centered value-added outcomes.
While overseeing large-scale complex integrated multi-service solutions for KWS customers, there is expected frequent travel, as and when required (post-pandemic) both to Keywords Studios production sites and to existing, as well as prospective KWS customers.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Successfully direct & oversee assigned integrated multi-service solutions.
- Ensure operational alignment with customer’s objectives and goals, as well as KWS commercial and contractual objectives.
- Create integrated multi-service solution reports & dashboards at regular intervals to key internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Support the implementation and documentation of integrated multi-service solution best practices, alongside our Global Operational Transformation team.
- Collaborate on integrated multi-service solution development to help meet future customer needs, ensuring deeper engagement of existing services and capacity to widen the integrated solution to support KWS organic growth
- Facilitate the appointment and on-boarding of individuals into project teams
- End to end coordination of team from within Service Lines and Global Support Functions supporting the integrated multi-service solution
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies across the integrated multi-service solution
- Drive process improvements to ensure that evolving customer needs are always met, and that delivery is efficient and effective
- Initiate management interventions & remediation wherever gaps are identified
- Work proactively and collaboratively with Sales & Business Development, Service Lines and other key functions at KWS to drive customer success
- Protect quality assurance and the overall integrity of the integrated multi-service solution - focusing inwardly on internal consistency, and outwardly on its coherence with customer requirements.
- Ensure appropriate allocation of common resources & skills required for the integrated multi-service solution
- Interface with the customer on a regular basis to ensure operational alignment and to support customer relationship management
- Effective communication with all stakeholders leveraging the appropriate available tools
- Effective management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong production management skills, in particular:
- Articulating clear deliverables & objectives
- Effective collaboration (e.g., Kanban boards, checklists, etc.)
- Strong scheduling & tracking skills (identifying milestones, timelines, ownership and dependencies)
- Risk & issue management (e.g., triage & prioritization)
- Excellent analytical skills & experience with platforms (e.g. Power BI)
- Outstanding written and spoken English, ability to document processes and best practices in a structured way
- Strong organizational skills with a collaborative spirit and agile work style
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to effectively lead distributed teams
- 5+ years’ experience in project management of video games or adjacent industries
- Proven experience in delivering multiple projects as a program
- Proven experience managing large teams at scale remotely
- Proven track record in forming, managing, and developing teams
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without the need of sponsorship now or in the future
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities