LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
ICHI is an award-winning creative agency producing standout campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved entertainment brands.
We believe that great creative is always focused, feels effortless, and doesn’t happen by accident. This means, regardless of project size, our approach is strategically focused and driven by a core team of specialists working from pitch to completion.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, strategically-minded, sleeves-rolled-up creatives to join the squad. If this sounds like you, read on...
YOUR ROLE AT ICHI
As Strategic Creative Copywriter, you will power the creative process through insightful, expertly written copy. But it doesn’t end there. You will be encouraged to remain in the mix from brief to asset completion - with input across design, edit, motion GFX, etc. - helping guide the work to the highest possible standards.
A skilled listener and highly perceptive, you will interpret and translate client objectives into compelling creative strategies. You’ll then work independently or collaboratively, producing creative proposals that showcase your strategically grounded ideas with crystal clarity. Your ability to develop client rapport and deliver persuasive creative rationales leads to smash-hit agency presentations.
Working with Creative Directors and all internal departments (Motion, Design, Digital, Production), you will develop your pitch-winning ideas across a range of executions; from trailers and social content to branding and 360 marketing campaigns.
As a member of the ICHI creative department, you’ll have the opportunity to build your skills within a supportive, collaborative environment. There are no lanes to swim in, and cross-disciplinary working is encouraged. You are highly motivated with fantastic interpersonal skills and love the challenge of innovating within the fast-paced digital industry.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Drive the creation of high quality work - pushing the boundaries of innovation, ideation and design.
- Develop ideas from initial brief to final execution, with an emphasis on copy and strategic direction.
- Receive and respond to briefs, ensuring the development of innovative and compelling creative concepts that meet the client requirements.
- Be continuously up to date with emerging trends / communication channels where relevant to the company and our clients.
- Communicate and present concepts and information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context.
- Working alongside the Creative Directors and all internal departments (Motion, Design, Digital, Production) to ensure high quality, effective output.
- Carrying out research and collating information to devise all creative from a strategic and brand aligned perspective.
- Contribute to and help drive the creative strategy and vision of the company.
- Effectively time manage yourself and maintain hitting deadlines.
- Constantly report back on progress of projects to ICHI’s Creative Directors and (when required) ICHI’s Executive Creative Director.
- Work as a team with, Photographers, Illustrators, Other Designers, Account Managers, Website Designers and Marketing Specialists, TV Producers & Directors.
- 1st Round: email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter - bit more about yourself, why you would like to work at ICHI
- Portfolio - showcasing the work completed under clients you have secured
- 2nd Round: video interview with Creative Director
- 3rd Round: face-to-face interview with Creative Director and Executive Creative Director (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of working in an agency/production/marketing environment in a strategic/copy based role
- A strong portfolio including work within the entertainment / youth brand sector
- The ability to respond to briefs strategically, ensuring the development of innovative and compelling creative that meets client objectives
- A critical approach with the ability to stay on brief, and guide creative to the highest possible standards
- Excellent written and verbal skills, able to communicate and present concepts in a concise, professional and persuasive manner
- Self motivated with strong time management skills
- Be up to date with emerging trends / communication channels
- Knowledge of Office and Google suite applications with general computer efficiency. (Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite is a bonus)
- The right to work in the UK
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary (with perks) based-on-experience
- Flexible, hybrid home/office working
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA healthcare
- Income protection cover
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Team social events
- Summer hours
- Friendly working environment
- And much, much more.