Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
The Senior Systems Engineer/Administrator will be responsible of maintaining, improving and securing the IT infrastructure of our studios in India, but also in the other studios in APAC.
While it is expected that the candidate has a broad experience in various systems administration categories, we are currently and specifically looking for specialists on either one of the fields below:
- Backup and Recovery systems, Disaster Recovery Plan design
- Automation and application deployment (Both Windows and Linux)
- Backup and Recovery:
- Implement, maintain, and troubleshoot a variety of enterprise backup systems
- Produce and maintain written documentation of the backup environment
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the business continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Automation and deployment specialist:
- Deploy, deploy and maintain standard Windows endpoint and Linux VM configurations.
- Keep system configurations secure, by monitoring availability of Windows system and application updates, deploying these updates to endpoints and auditing them for compliance.
- Manage and monitor all the systems related infrastructure
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Communicate effectively with L1 and L2 IT support staff to ensure smooth operations in production
- Supervise Active Directory when needed
- Maintain and implement GPO policies according to regional and global policies
- Maintain and improve existing deployment servers and windows update services
- Conform to and enforce company IT security policies
- Train and mentor the other IT team members
- Document every project and task during and after completion
Required Qualification :
- Master’s Degree in IT or equivalent technical experience
- Minimum 5 years of IT technical experience in a similar role
Location: Gurgaon / Pune