Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for a Project Manager Community Management to help oversee the smooth running of Keywords Player Support's Community Management and Social Media projects.
- Managing the Community Management team's current project management processes and implementing any improvements or new processes that the CM Project Manager recommends.
- Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
- Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Setting and managing client expectations and resolving or escalating client issues in a timely manner.
- Attending calls with prospective and ensuring that any follow-up actions are assigned to the right person and tracked appropriately.
- Creating sales documents such as proposals and service overview decks.
- Analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and realization.
- Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry ORminimum 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry.
- An understanding of social media / community management as a function within the video game industry.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Note that this position requires full-time availability.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Full-time schedule.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!