Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
Keywords Videogame Testing is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Videogame Testing services. KWS Mexico offers Videogame Testing, Localization, Audio and Player Support services to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Videogame Test Lead that will be responsible for:
The delivery of projects to the highest possible specified quality standards according to schedules and budgets agreed between the Project Manager and the client.
Ensuring successful regular briefing and daily management of the test team assigned to the project.
Creating and executing the project test plan and will be the principle participant in project related meetings held with the Project Manager and the Videogame Testing Manager.
Communicating regularly and professionally with external clients ensuring that their needs are met and answering any queries or concerns that arise.
Providing clients with accurate end of day reports for that day’s activity and participating in meetings with the client.
Ensuring that the team is effective, motivated and working in an environment in which they can be as productive as possible.
Leading by example, initiative and behave in accordance to the core Keywords values.
Regular evaluation of Testers and Seniors, and are required to give in person, qualitative and quantitative feedback on their performance.
Monitoring and discipline of the test team, if needed, which includes, but is not limited to, the distribution of verbal, written warnings and other disciplinary actions alongside HR.
· Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
· Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
· Understanding of a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect tracking database.
· Understanding of Videogame Test Strategy and Videogame Test Plan building.
· Working knowledge of risk management in the context of the Videogame Testing process.
· Working knowledge of data driven systems to facilitate decision making.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
· Capacity to delegate effectively, including decision making where appropriate.
· Accountable and responsible.
· Agile, and flexible to change.
· Skilful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law