Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Montreal, Barcelona, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The Vendor Manager Administration Support will be responsible to manage all administrative tasks related to external resources as well as provide support to Vendor Management team and Keywords studios in managing vendor database and documentation. The Vendor Management Administration Support will provide an operational support to Vendor Management Dept. managing vendors’ contract and pricelists.
- Create contracts and pricelists for Italian and foreign translators
- Collect and archive document
- Send contracts to translators
Personal and technical Skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage data entry activities
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Excellent knowledge of Italian
- Good knowledge of English
- Degree of Secondary School
- Previous experience in an administration role
Appreciated but not essential Skill
Previous experience in an administration role.