Our major tech client is looking for a TFS Developer to join their team, where you will be delivering a new tool to support business needs.
- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan.
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate the meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project.
- Shepherd the project team through the release process, being mindful of all requirements.
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
- 3-5 years of program/project management experience
- TFS experience, including customizing TFS workflows mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMI Certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process/continuous improvement experience/skills
- Data analysis skills
- Will be working remotely most of the time, but will need to come in to the office a couple days a week, so candidate must live close enough to fill that need
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits