Do you love the challenge of creating complex facial rigs for characters? Liquid Development is looking for a technical rigger to develop and maintain pipelines and tools for rigging and skinning characters in Maya. You will work as a key member of our animation team creating high quality rigs for animators. We are looking to hire for internal positions but are willing to work with remote positions.
Here is a brief list of responsibilities and requirements:
- Rigging and skinning of characters and props in Maya.
- Develop and maintain pipelines, tools.
- MEL / Python scripting in Maya
- Working closely with the Animation Director to ensure QA and problem solve as needed.
Preferable Candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience working on the technical side of rigging / animation in games
- Experience in Maya scripting
- Extensive rigging experience using Maya
- Artistic eye for proper skin deformation
- Experience integrating assets into Unity / Unreal
- Some familiarity with 3DS Max and Motion Builder
About Liquid Development
Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Batman, Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands – Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
Please send your portfolio to email@example.com
Can be remote.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
PTO, Dental, Medical. Vision