Duration: 12 to 18 months
You will join a small team of Business Operation Program Managers with a charter to positively impact the billing experience by showing your passion for driving down pricing errors and maximizing throughput while minimizing manual efforts. Your attention to detail and eye for improvements (no matter how small) is valued.
Please note: Though this role is remote, we only accept candidates local to the Greater Seattle Area.
- Ensure successful onboarding of key attributes to commerce/SAP systems that enables services and offer launch plans.
- Identify areas for automation between key commerce systems, write feature specifications, and implement them to improve agility, accuracy, and volume.
- Develop, collect, report, and improve KPIs related to agility, accuracy, and volume.
- Bachelor’s of Arts/Science.
- 5+ years of experience in Release Management delivering project readiness efforts through prioritization, scheduling, issue identification and resolution, risk mitigation, and dependency management.
- 4+ years of expert-level Excel experience (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, macros).
- 2+ years of SQL reporting and dashboarding experience.
- 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies to deliver products.
- 2+ years of experience writing feature specifications.
- 3-4 years of data auditing and mining.
- 2+ years of large group presentation experience. (groups of 10+)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, operational, or financial field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Accounting, Operations, or Finance in preferred.
- Certification in a project management methodology such as SCRUM, PMP, or Six Sigma.
- Technical background with experience automating business processes.
- 5 years of SQL experience with the ability to write stored procedures, writing functions, and use of transactional SQL.
- 3-4 years of C programming skills.
- Azure DevOps (formerly TFS).
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits