We are hiring contract Tech PMs to work for our IT client in Redmond, WA.
Responsibilities includes planning and coordinate the test coverage and execution of testing for sustaining hardware projects. Changes to hardware and software occur and this role will be point person to identify the change, work with subject matter experts to plan needed test coverage, and then coordinate the execution and bug management of that testing.
- 2-4 years of project management experience, Bachelor’s degree required, PMI Certification desired.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Paid Time Off