Keywords Studios Montréal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
The Talent Trainer is responsible for identifying needs, designing, and delivering entry level and professional development training.
The selected person will be assigned primarily to the FQA (Functionality Quality Assurance) service line. They are tasked with maintaining positive communication and relationships with the service line, identifying their needs to review and improve existing material, as well as develop and deploy new material.
The selected person will also be tasked with supporting other Talent Trainer in meeting the needs of other service lines and departments.
Please note that the position will require travel between two studios (downtown Montréal).
Occasional evening and week-end availabilities are also required.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Deliver training through instructor-led approaches, demonstrations, workshops, practical activities primarily in a training room setting in an online setting;
- Track participant enrollment, progress, marks, and other information by maintaining a database;
- Review existing material. Ensure that the material meet the needs and expectations of the Keywords Studios and its service line(s);
- Identify relevant business training needs and opportunities;
- Gather and analyze information to design, develop, and deliver new training programs that are efficient and effective and that have a positive impact on the studio;
- Maintain positive communication and relationships with service lines and departments;
- Be knowledgeable of incoming and ongoing projects of their assigned service line;
- Develop and maintain the online knowledge base for the procedures, processes and tools of the service line;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Post-secondary diploma in adult education or a similar field;
- 1 to 3 years of recent training/teaching experience;
- Bilingual in French and English: Ability to develop and deliver training in French and English;
- Knowledge of adult education methodologies, instructional design, and technical writing;
- Experience in delivering management level soft skills training is considered an asset;
- Experience in delivering Functionality Quality Assurance trainings is considered an asset.
- Work independently;
- Work simultaneously on different projects;
- Quality-oriented mindset;
- Time and priority management;
- Planning, organization and capacity to adapt to a flexible planning;
- Accountability and dependability;
- Strong customer service mindset;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong sense of professionalism and diplomacy;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Proficiency in Office 365;
- Knowledge of G Suite (Google Apps for Work) is an asset;
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence and Moodle is an asset.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.