The Audio Service Line Support will be responsible to manage all administrative tasks related to external audio resources as well as provide support to Audio Service Line team and Keywords studios in managing vendor database and documentation. He/she will be responsible to provide prompt support to Keywords audio vendors to solve issues related to contracts, access to company tools and general topics proper of our relationship with vendors.
The key duties and activities will be:
- Manage the administrative aspects of the onboarding process of audio vendors
- Internal database management
- Collecting and archiving relevant details about audio vendors
- Support on GDPR communication
- Support Keywords Studios in database maintenance activities
- Help in recruiting vendor processes and methods to approve vendors
- Troubleshoot all administrative vendor issues and present to management as required
- Monitor and archive contractual agreements (NDA, vendor contracts, actors agreements)
- Cooperate with Audio Service Line Team in special actions related to audio resources, database, etc.
- Ability to interact with several people and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to meet tight deadlines on time and to work under pressure
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to manage data entry activities
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of PC and Word, Excel, Power Point, and DB management tools
The role is part-time 20/30 hours per week (it could be defined with the candidate). At the beginning the position will be temporary, but it could be transformed in a permanent contract in the future.