Keywords Studios is looking for an experienced Studio Manager for our new office in Katowice. Main responsibilities will be the following:
- Will take responsibility for the Studio P&L, detailed reporting and analysis relating to both revenue and costs to help make key business decisions and drive process/reporting improvements.
- Manage the Studio facilities. Ensure office, office equipment and all facilities are optimal. Manage all relationships with contractors.
- Manage Studio staff accommodation. Be primary contact for all suppliers and ensure Studio staff accommodation is managed effectively and appropriately
- Co-ordinate/Lead the security & data protection projects;
- Co-ordinate / lead Studio management meetings and ensure smooth communication across Dublin departments.
- Drive cross department initiatives for the Studio.
- Host Quarterly All Keywords Staff meetings
- Manage Keywords reception staff.
- Fluency in both Polish and English
- Degree or Masters level in Business/Economics/Finance/IT/Project Management;
- Ideally 3-5 years relevant office management experience within a professional / corporate environment;
- Results orientated candidate with project management experience;
- Strong organizational skills & ability to work well under pressure;
- Proactive team player with experience in managing and leading people;
- Excellent communication skills
- A high energy personality with an inquisitive nature, dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and willing to take ownership to drive the change agenda forward;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of computer literacy is essential.
Please while applying, send your application in English.
Thanks and good luck!