Excellent opportunity to work for an Enterprise company which produce software and hardware in the Redmond area!!
Design and development of test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes. Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications. Write/modify dll’s and COM objects. Interpretation and modification of code as required with at least one programming and / or one scripting language. System level configuration skills.
- 1-3 plus years software testing experience, 1 year in a Windows client/server environment.
- 1 year development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product.
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams. Ability to read and write C/C++ required.
- Database programming experience i.e. SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Informix and/or DB2 may be needed.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, compiler preprocessor.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and some business/functional knowledge helpful.
Excellent benefits and PTO offered!