Great opportunity to work for an Enterprise software/hardware company in the Redmond area!
Design and development of test plans for specific programs. Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes. Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, and hardware product or system specifications. Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers. Project scope may include writing automation test scripts for simulating user interactions such as data entry, menu selections, mouse actions, data I/O, etc.
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
- 0-1 year software testing experience in a Windows client/server environment.
- Experience in development and/or database administration experience using a 6mths -1 year software testing experience in a Windows client/server environment.
- Experience in development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product.
- Experience with batch files and command-line Windows utilities may be needed.
- Some knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams. Ability to read and write C/C++ required.
- Database programming experience i.e. SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Informix and/or DB2 may be needed.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, compiler preprocessor.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be needed.
Competitive benefits and PTO Offered!!