Binari Sonori is a premier provider of video game localization and audio services, including voice recording, sound design, music, and translation. From its offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of downtown Burbank, Binari Sonori America collaborates with many of the top developers and publishers in the industry to help make their best games even better.
The Senior IT Desktop & End User Support Specialist is responsible, as the first point of contact, for the support of the end users and computing infrastructure at Binari Sonori America, a subsidiary of Keywords Studios. The candidate who fills this position will be responsible, in collaboration with the KWS Regional IT Team, for supporting all the IT needs and requirements of the Binari Sonori America studio and its employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Log, Track and Manage all incidents, problems, and support requests in the KWS Regional IT Helpdesk Ticket System. Be the local escalation point of contact, ensure timely notification of an incident, and escalate larger issues to the Regional IT Team – making sure to follow-up on these, and to update local employees, and Management, as necessary;
- Desktop & Laptop computer installation, configuration and repair;
- Voice Recording Studio equipment setup and maintenance;
- Phone & Voice Messaging setup and maintenance;
- Peripheral setup and maintenance;
- User Account management;
- License and Media management;
- Equipment Inventory management;
- Application version control;
- Project Lab setup and support;
- Ensure that all operating policies and processes are followed and report any issues;
- Essentially, act as the main point of contact for any local IT related issues;
- Measure performance and SLA adherence;
- Produce regular reports for end user support functions;
- Document the local setup and keep up to date at all times;
- Some travel might be required;
- Support the IT Manager’s objectives.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the type of work to be performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions, and to make reasonable accommodation, if required, so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job, which is to provide rapid onsite IT support to Binari Sonori America’s employees.
Required experience in the following areas:
- Certifications preferred – MCSE 2003, MCP, A+;
- Experience in computer configuration & repair;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in end-user support;
- 4+ years’ experience with Incident Management and/or IT Ticketing systems;
- Experience using SMS (or equivalent) to manage systems and applications;
- Experience with MS AD;
- Strong Microsoft Product Suite knowledge;
- Experience with Apple Mac hardware/software;
- Experience with Disk Imaging software;
- Familiarity with A/V Recording hardware and software;
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley controls in relation to IT operations;
- Demonstrated superior training, interpersonal, and communications skills;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills – must be able to bring issues to closure;
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly;
- Ability to lift PC, servers, and other types of heavy equipment;
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
Professional corporate office environment and high-tech audio recording studio
PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision