Keywords have a successful track record in identifying and integrating acquisitions. We look for a strong fit in terms of culture as we seek to build our expertise, geographical reach, and scale. We work closely with our newly acquired teams integrating them effectively to support their growth and leverage the synergies available across the Group. Keywords values positive minded individuals who think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Keyword’s businesses. People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful.
Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
We are now looking to expand our team in the UK with the addition of a Senior Business Manager who will co-ordinate Group functions for our Studios throughout the UK. Reporting to the Regional Managing Director for Europe, the position supports the alignment and linkages between our UK Studios and Group functions. The Senior Business Manager will work closely with our Studio Leaders to leverage the support and guidance of our Group functions allowing the Studios to concentrate on production and enhanced client services. A key responsibility of this role will be supporting the integration of the new companies into the larger KW organization and promoting further synergies between the existing UK studios and sites.
- Provide main point of contact between UK Studios and Group Functions (Finance, Legal, IT and Marketing)
- Work with individual studio leadership to establish best practice on processes and control procedures.
- Facilitate the integration of new companies into the Group.
- Ensure profitability from Gross margin to EBITDA.
- As part of a matrix organization, help develop local support services, Finance, HR and IT to meet the needs of the different sites and new acquisitions
- Support and provide guidance to the Studios for yearly budget preparation.
- Support the sites in collecting financial data for Monthly Reporting Pack.
- Co-ordinate corporate activities across the different Sites.
- Support the implement of Keywords operation procedures and policies throughout the UK.
- Working with Site leadership on analyzing current operations and developing smart solutions for greater efficiency.
- Be the ambassador for Keywords culture across the different sites.
Skills and Background
- Strong management background ideally from gaming or entertainment industry.
- Solid understanding of group functions (Finance, HR, IT, Marketing, etc.).
- Experience in fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Previous experiences in dynamic and growing environment.
- Capability to efficiently interact with strong personalities without losing focus on Company goals.
- Familiarity with corporate laws and best practices.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization.
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Comfortable working independently when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, inspirational leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.