For Keywords Group, a Multinational Company in the Videogame Industry, we are looking for a Recruiter whose mission is finding and selecting a talented pool of freelance translators with a special focus on Asian language combinations.
The Recruiter will work in the Resource Management Team and will report to the Global Resource Manager.
- Will be responsible for identifying and evaluating recruitment channels to source the most suitable translators experienced in videogame translations and/or who are avid gamers
- Will promote Recruitment Marketing initiatives for building and attracting networks of top quality freelancers
- Will lead the social media strategy promoting content creation related to videogame localization.
- Will collect and organize social media content
- Will be in charge of CVs screening and evaluation
- Will manage and update databases and mailing lists for communication and recruiting purposes
- At least 3 years’ experience in recruitment (ideally in videogame/localization industry)
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of any other Asian Language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of videogame and localization industry
- Interested in social media, non-conventional communication channels
- Good proactivity and ability to learn fast
- Experience in working in high growth environments, dealing with complexity and changing priorities
- Self-motivation, problem solving, parallel tasking
- Good organizational skills
- A curious mind, creative thinking
- Ability to navigate cultural differences, build global but locally relevant solutions
LOCATION: Asia is the key focus point: Tokyo is the first choice. Different locations in China or South East Asia can be considered, details will be discussed during the interview
Salary and kind of contract will be defined according to previous professional experiences and current situation.