Contract: 6+ months
Client Location: SoDO, Seattle, WA
KeyWords Studios is hiring contract QA test scripters for a major gaming client in Seattle, WA.
As a QA test automation scripter, you will add tests to the ever-growing set of automated test cases that are executed on our client’s platforms. You will work within existing automation infrastructure to automate tests that are currently performed manually.
You must be an excellent programmer, always focusing on finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems. You must also value accuracy and stability, as false positives can ruin faith in the entire automation framework.
Direction will be provided by senior scripters and QA leads within the Consumer Device Engineering leadership organization.
- Writing automated test cases within existing automation infrastructure
- Writing scripts and assist manual QA
- Investigating automation failures
- Reporting and tracking bugs found by automation
- Modifying existing automation to fix automation errors and yield higher signal
- Proficiency in Python
- Competency with command line tools
- Experience with bug tracking software such as:
- Testrail (preferred)
- Strong understanding of:
- The software development process
- Quality assurance
- Automated testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field OR 2 years of experience in a coding-related role
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits