Contract: 6+ months
Client Location: Seattle, WA
We are looking for experienced QA test automation scripters.
You will add tests to the ever-growing set of automated test cases that are executed on our client’s platforms. You will work within existing automation infrastructure to automate tests that are currently performed manually.
You must be an excellent programmer, always focusing on finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems. You must also value accuracy and stability, as false positives can ruin faith in the entire automation framework.
Direction is provided by QA Test Automation Scripter 2s and the QA leads within Consumer Device Engineering leadership organization.
- Writing automated test cases within existing automation infrastructure
- Writing scripts and assist manual QA
- Investigating automation failures
- Reporting and tracking bugs found by automation
- Modifying existing automation to fix automation errors and yield higher signal
- Proficiency in:
- Python (preferred)
- Competency with command line tools
- Experience with bug tracking software such as:
- Testrail (preferred)
- Strong understanding of:
- The software development process
- Quality assurance
- Automated testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field OR 2 years of experience in a coding-related role
- 401 (k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits