We are a video game development studio based in Ottawa, Canada. As part of Keywords Studios’ engineering service line, we provide programming support to an international client base. Get the best of both worlds – make a global impact as part of Keywords, but keep that small-business feel with Snowed In.
We have a strong reputation. Game companies from around the world come to us with their toughest problems. We pride ourselves on always delivering excellent work within budget. Our clients often help us in return by telling others about our work.
Employee satisfaction is at the top of our priority list. We understand that you work your best when you’re happy, when stress is low. Check out our Perks section to see what we do to make you feel more valuable than your work.
We are looking for a dedicated project manager who can fit in to our culture. Good management is key to creating a low-stress environment. Are you a perfect fit? Let us know – we can’t wait to meet you.
• Planning tasks and milestones
• Tracking and documentation
• Communicating daily with the client and the team
• Managing expectations and egos
• Maintaining good relations with the client and off-site team members
• Work with folks of multiple disciplines:
– Programming, art, QA, localization, design, managers
• 2+ years experience in a management position
• Strong knowledge of software development practices
• Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Experience with Agile development
• Experience with management software: Jira, TestTrack, etc.
• Tactful: can push back without being rude or aggressive
• Humble: willing to admit mistakes, learn, and teach
• Versatile: able to adapt quickly to new challenges and/or software
• Work in Ottawa’s hippest neighbourhood, Hintonburg
• Work well, not long: enjoy Snowed In’s anti-overtime principles
• Versatile health benefits plan
• Generous vacation time
• Flexible hours
• Strong sense of culture: feel like being part of a family!
• Be part of a world-class development team