Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Our continued success is fueling the need to support overseas growth in India and Japan, as well as further expansion in the US. We are looking for top quality talent to become part of our studio in Redmond, WA, to help facilitate this effort. If you are passionate about supporting projects in a dynamic environment and you are interested in an opportunity to work directly with our art teams, then dust off your resume and send it to us for consideration.
As a Project Coordinator, you will help plan and manage small projects, communicate status, and support the art teams while following organizational processes and best practices. You will work under the direction of a PM or an Senior PM to ensure the smooth execution of the allocated tasks and assignments. A Project Coordinator must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, by being highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional oral and written communication skills. You will also be assisting artists and PMs in creating the project schedules and budgets.
- Plans and manages a small project or a part or a sub-component of a project efficiently while following organizational processes and best practices.
- Works under the direction of a PM or an Senior PM to ensure the smooth execution of the allocated tasks and assignments. Works with the Art Leads to ensure that they meet their project deliverables.
- Assists in the creation of project schedules and budgets.
- Assists in setting up projects by carrying out various house-keeping tasks such as creating repositories for client provided specifications and assets, internal checklists, and ensure that all project team members have role-based access to them.
- Provides feedback on artists’ performance to them and their Reporting Managers regularly
- May be required to act as PM on simple/small projects
- Communicate effectively and openly with a wide range of project stakeholders and potentially with clients.
- 1-2 Years of experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills and can effectively communicate directions, plans and explanations to the team verbally.
- Able to close loops of communication so that all the requisite information is shared with the relevant stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong familiarity with issue tracking tools like Jira, TFS, and Shotgun.
- Familiarity with MS Office programs like Word and excel.
- Familiar with various production methodologies like Scrum, Waterfall, and Agile.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision, and present the work of the team and the project in a professional manner.
- Ensures that all communication and deliveries going out from the project team are complete and error-free in every way.
- Experience with 3D art and pipeline tools, like Perforce, a huge plus.
- BA or equivalent industry experience.
PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision