Presentation of the Company
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
Player Research are award-winning providers of research services to the international video games industry. We help video game development studios better understand their players, and make truly great video games. We’re seeking an experienced Account Manager to build and maintain relationships with our client base of global game development studios. Player Research is a passionate and impactful company working on some of the biggest and best video games in the world. For more about our company culture visit: playerresearch.com/hiring.
Objective of the Position
You will take a leading role in helping our agency secure and schedule our research projects, working alongside our 10 staff in the UK and 7 staff in Montreal.
You will maintain strong relationships with our varied clients across Europe and North America, becoming their trusted point-of-contact for commissioning essential research studies (‘playtests’) on their video games throughout development.
You will not only need to proactively develop client relationships, but also identify growth opportunities on your accounts, and seek client feedback to constantly improve customer experience. The ideal candidate would have experience developing B2B relationships, designing and maintaining communication processes, and working with interdisciplinary teams to deliver quality customer experience in an agency/consultancy.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks
- Work closely with our clients, Accounts Team and Researchers to perfect our research consultancy sales pipeline and processes;
- Understand and improve our internal business communications to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels, including creatives and C-level;
- Develop a rapport with our international client base, becoming their trusted advisor on research scheduling;
- Build a network of key contacts within both our existing and prospective clients;
- Maintain ongoing tracking of client/project/lead statuses;
- Represent our company at gamedev networking events, side-by-side with our global Accounts Team;
- Hosting clients who visit our studios to ensure they have a great experience.
- Account management or similar experience of 3 years, ideally in B2B and any related BA/BsC degree;Track record of project ownership, self-determination and independent working;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Proficiency in MS Office (or equivalent), CRM and accounting such as Xero/Netsuite/Coretime;
- Bilingual, French and English (written and spoken);
- Experience of company process design, and/or complete ownership of client relations in an SME;
- Knowledge of product development, R&D, or principles of research as well as video games as a consumer, or of game development as an asset.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, flexible hours, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.