The main purpose of this position is to work within the Keywords Montreal Planning to accomplish day to day responsibilities in addition to various planning tasks. The main goal of the Keywords Montreal Planning team is to support the Production teams by providing them the appropriate testers for their projects.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Keep various databases updated, including availabilities, vacation requests and personal information;
- Monitor the availability and personal information database;
- Reach out to late or missing employees and follow up to find replacements;
- Contact employees trough different surveys and report back the results;
- Manage high volume of emails on a daily basis;
- Help the department when schedule and last minute project requirements occur;
- Contact employees at days’ end to confirm their work schedule;
- Answer questions coming in from internal and external employees and colleagues, either by phone, email or in person.
- Create tools and generate reports to support scheduling and data analysis activities.
- In addition to the tasks described above, it is understood that the employee will complete any other duties deemed necessary.
- Bilingual – French and English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Excel (formulas, macros, VBA), Access, SQL, REST APIs – a plus
- Ability to work effectively alone and in groups in an organized manner within tight deadlines;
- Adapt quickly to changing situations and to a variety of customer requests;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Details oriented with strong organizational capabilities;
- Able to prioritize while working in a stressful environment;
- Strong email management skills;
- Be responsible and proactive;
- Respectful of confidential confirmation;
- Ability to learn autonomously, and to find creative solutions to problems;
- Capable of adapting to a flexible work schedule.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.