Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior exchange engineer/ Office 365 admin to drive global projects and incident escalations.
This job requires someone with a drive and passion for Microsoft Exchange Online, PowerShell, Azure AD, and emerging technologies. The candidate should have a combination of advanced Exchange and migration skills and soft skills necessary to build positive relationships.
- Manage exchange hybrid co existence and day to day escalations
- Act as the technical point of contact for Office 365 incidents.
- Work as part of a project team dealing with complex and time sensitive migrations.
- Assist with cloud technical solutions and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Ability to participate in strategic process discussions / technology roadmap discussions and act as an agent for organizational change across the IT organization.
- Plan and coordinate updates, outages, maintenance windows, and any other activities that could impact the availability of services.
- Automate tasks as needed through the use of scripting technologies
- On Call duties as needed
- Must be willing to travel
- 5+ years of progressive experience with the supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
- Experience of Azure AD and Cloud integration.
- Experience with Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Office 365 Admin Application and Services in a Hybrid server environment
- Thorough understanding and experience of email systems and enterprise infrastructures
- 3+ years establishing and maintaining O365, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures
- Extensive PowerShell expertise
- Working Knowledge of ITIL and ability to assess risk.
- Extensive experience of Windows environments
- MCSE, CCNA or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Cultural adaptability.
- Ability to explain complex systems in non-technical terms
- Ability to use good judgment to prioritise tasks.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced, complex environment