The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords International Limited HQ in South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans create from English into Malay player support, community and in game content for mobile games. The linguist will also test the games in his native language.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to Malay to a high quality standard
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives
- Native level Malay speaker
- Passion for games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in Malay and English
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
This role will be based at Whelan House, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. Minimum remuneration €30,000 p.a. based on a 39 hour week.