*PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING*
- This is a permanent position based in Keywords Singapore Studio.
- The Localization Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing and managing the in-house Localization Team, which comprises of Localization Project Managers, Localization Project Coordinators, Linguists and Translators, on a daily basis. The ideal candidate should have a background in Games Localization and in leading teams.
- Work closely with clients’ Localization Team.
- Full accountability within Keywords for the team, ensuring they deliver according to clients’ needs and expectations.
- Liaise with client to understand their goals and expectations, and anticipate/address client needs and concerns to prevent issues.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with clients.
- Foster collaborative, effective partnership with client.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team.
- Set goals for direct reports.
- Give regular performance feedback.
- Provide leadership and mentoring, manage performance/personnel issues within team.
- Build good working relationships with all team members.
- Take responsibility of the financials of the team, including P/L.
- Manage internal costs, deal with additional/unexpected costs and take corrective action in order to ensure the project profitability targets are met or exceeded.
- Take responsibility for personal learning and training needs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Localization Project Manager or Lead either on Publisher or Vendor side
- Degree in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games
- Experience in the Games industry an advantage
- Must be motivated and a team player
- Strong leadership competency
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Chinese (to liaise with Chinese clients and vendors)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing teams of onsite and offsite resources.
- Ability to multi-task and to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of an additional language an advantage
- Knowledge of MemoQ an advantage
- Passion for the video game industry
Interested candidates, kindly include the following details in your resume:
- Where you heard about this vacancy
- Last/Current Drawn, Expected Salary
- Availability Period
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.