Localization Coordinator will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by ensuring exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. Working with assigned client, managing client relationships and managing a broad spectrum of resources the LC will be expected to deliver to both client and company’s requirements/targets.
He/she will be expected to develop and grow those client relationships whilst achieving/exceeding the expected margins by providing creative, industry, technical and tactical business solutions.
The LC is expected to manage multiple localization projects of different sizes, genres, platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their profitable, quality delivery within the timeframe agreed with the client.
The LC is responsible for the profitable delivery of localization projects.
Duties and Responsibilities：
Full ownership of end to end delivery of assigned projects. Detailed responsibilities are:
- Work closely with sales, customer management and the client directly to understand the scope of and requirements of each project.
- Advise clients on best practices and agree on project processes and timelines.
- Lead project planning process and “kick-off” meetings and ongoing project-related meetings, as needed.
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish, with built-in contingencies.
- Develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for each project.
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project.
- Working with the Keywords Vendor Manager, ensure each of their projects are resourced effectively taking into account the best available resources and the costs of the resources.
- Manage internal and external resources in order to ensure that they perform according to the project instructions, client expectations and the company’s QA procedures.
- Ensure Keywords QA process is followed and QA standards met.
- Monitor project processes (localization plan, post mortems, resources, submissions, etc.).
- Continuously manage and adapt the work plan and resources required in consultation and agreement with the client.
- Make independent decisions on work methods to be used on projects, while following established standards and procedures of the department.
- Work with the company’s stakeholders to determine workflow and best processes to follow in order to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
- Identify opportunities and spearhead initiatives to continuously improve service and process under industry specific requirements.
- Work as part of Account team on specific client.
- Build good working relationships with all team members.
- Manage project finance via BPS (Issue freelancer POs, maintain project details, issue customer invoices).
- Manage internal/external costs, deal with additional/unexpected costs and take corrective action in order to ensure the profitability targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensure project data in the company’s information reports is accurate, updated and complete.
- Conduct project presentations and compile daily, weekly and monthly and ad hoc reports as appropriate.
- Escalate any material issues that arise on a project to the Localization Manager and agree how to manage and communicate these with the client.
- Participate in regular internal meetings.
- Take responsibility for personal learning and training needs and effectively apply business specific technology and methodologies.
Adherence to standards
・Experience in the Games industry and translation is an advantage.
・Knowledge of CAT tool(s) is an advantage.
・Must be motivated and a team player.
・Native Japanese speaker
・Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
・Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential.
・Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
・Knowledge of an additional language an advantage.
・Knowledge of MOBA games is a big plus
Salary and kind of contract will be defined according to previous professional experiences and current situation.