Lead Hard Surface Artist
Do you yearn to work on some of the best known titles published each year? Are you one of the best artists out there? Then join Liquid Development, an industry leader in creating art, animation, and effects for the game industry! We are looking to hire for internal positions but are willing to work with remote positions.
As a Hard Surface Modeler, you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on multiple exciting Sci-Fi and Fantasy next-generation console and PC titles each year. Liquid Development offers a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among the diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation.
Here is a brief list of responsibilities and requirements:
- Create high poly and game-resolution models in 3DS Max or Maya, complete with next-generation materials and shaders
- Ensure that every asset meets the quality expected, both from an aesthetic and technical perspective
- Strong character portfolio with an emphasis on armor, weapons, and architecture
- Ability to take and process feedback in a timely manner
- 2 + years in game modeling
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
- A strong artistic sense, proactive personality, and eagerness to learn new techniques
- Desire to lead a team of artists and provide feedback is also a plus
- Ability to adapt to a variety of visual styles common in game production
Proficiency in the following programs:
About Liquid Development
Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Batman, Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands – Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
PTO, Dental, Medial, Vision