Keywords Studios is looking to hire a SW Build Engineer who can deliver high-quality builds for testing software updates. The ideal candidate must be able to participate in the development of software programs and applications. They should also be able to perform design and analysis tasks as a team member.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
NOTE: We do not provide sponsorship or work with C2C candidates at this moment.
- 0-2 years experience in shipping software and/or hardware and having been through more than one shipping cycle (same or different product).
- 2 or more years’ experience in development, coding and debugging in the Windows Platform. C/C++ programming language experience desired.
- Working knowledge of 2 or more of the following PC subsystems: WiFi, Bluetooth, Batteries, Networking, 3GPP Technologies, Audio, Camera, Display and Graphics, SSD and Storage, Touch systems, external ports like USB and DisplayPort, Thermal, Power, and UEFI.
- Experience with Windows OS Kernel. Familiarity with Windows Drivers developing model. Comfortable in using a Windows debugger to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems.
- Electrical Engineering knowledge or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience/training.