d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Runcorn Cheshire, we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General IT support, dealing with hardware and software enquiries;
- Working together with a small team of staff to deliver a professional high-quality IT service to end users
- Respond to and log calls, escalating calls as required with key support members
- Maintain stock levels of equipment
- Create and maintain operational documentation
- Manage and set up new hardware following IT policies and procedures
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude.
- Be familiar with and have a general interest in computers
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise workload.
- First line support for all desktop, laptop users and members of staff.
- The support of hardware and software for all devices and applications from Servers, Desktops and Laptops.
- At least 1 years’ experience within an IT department.
- Degree level or higher qualification in IT or equivalent.
- An interest in both games and games development