An integral part of the IT team, and under the supervision of China Support Manager, this role is user-centric, technical, and will require self-discipline. The role of IT Support will have an emphasis on maintaining company systems, updating policies, and troubleshooting issues. Ability to learn on the job and grow to meet future challenges. The role will based in Shanghai and serve for Redhot, a Keywords Studios.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business.
- Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
- Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
- Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory
- IT related degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT support
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Intermediate+ level of Chinese
- Knowledge in Linux, Windows 10, PowerShell, Office365, Exchange is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Based in Shanghai
Work visa, Insurance.