Presentation of the Company
Established in 1998 and working in over 70 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localization services to the Video games and Software Localization markets worldwide.
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Seattle, Montreal, Rome and many more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Objective of the Position
- Own, lead and manage IT Systems infrastructure to provide high availability.
- Manage, lead, motivate, coach and train System Administrators team.
- Assist in project management and implement new solutions.
- Maintaining, supporting and improving IT systems infrastructure.
- Managing systems including but not limited to backups, storage, MS exchange, server monitoring & management.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks
- Leading a team of Senior/Junior system administrators.
- Delegation of day to day work as well as projects to your team.
- Monitor progress of team members and provide active feedback.
- Manage schedule, vacation requests and any admin needs.
- Set goals, evaluate and perform their annual appraisals.
- Ensure team coordination with Network/Helpdesk/PM/other teams.
- Responsible for IT Systems infrastructure.
- Monitoring and maintenance of servers and applications to ensure availability and high efficiency in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Responsible of ensuring full data availability and integrity (backups, disaster recovery, business continuity).
- Lead implementation of new servers, applications to establish new services or for improving existing infrastructure.
- Ensure systems security to protect the Organization’s IP.
- Research, Evaluation and Implementation of new technologies to keep Keywords up to date with Industry trends and advancements.
- Creating documentation of IT setups and keeping them up to date.
- Whenever required, provide backup coverage of all administrator duties and responsibilities.
- Availability and support in order to perform after hour / weekend activities (scheduled OR emergency).
- Availability to work in multiple shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- Work on assigned projects as a team member or team leader.
- Communicate with Client IT team and troubleshoot issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Profile and Skills
- Autonomous, ability to take full ownership of a task/issue until completion/resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with multi-site /multi -continental enterprise architecture.
- 10 + years of IT experience with at least 5 years in advanced troubleshooting and team management in an enterprise environment.
- Advance level of experience in a Microsoft environment:
- Windows Active Directory Domain Services
- Windows File Services, GPO, DNS, and DHCP etc.
- Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V cluster
- Windows 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Servers farm
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft RRAS
- Microsoft VPN
- Exchange 2013 DAG
- PowerShell scripting
- Infrastructure Backup & Replication
- Enterprise Storage (NetApp FAS, FreeNAS, Synology e.t.c)
- Proxy, LANcaching, Application control.
- Working knowledge of managing Network infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of VMware, vSphere.
- Working knowledge of Linux server’s administration.
- Previous experience working in the Gaming industry.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.