Duration: 6 months
Location: Maitland, FL
Work hours: M-F 10 AM to 6 PM
We are hiring an experienced app developer to build a new app for our client’s popular gaming platform in iOS. As an iOS developer in the team, you will be responsible for feature development, bug fixing, application architecture, and improving the code for a Companion App for an existing popular product in Android. You will also be responsible for:
• Development, maintenance, and testing of Swift and Objective-C client side code.
• Maintenance of integration layer with native C++ code.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Partner with internal departments and external vendors.
• Maintain code quality, organization, and architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Proficiency with Swift and Cocoa Touch (3-5 years)
- Objective-C experience is a plus. C++ experience is a plus.
- Metal network experience is a plus
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
KeyWords provides all its contingent workforce with
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) enrollment options with 3% employer matching
- Paid time off including sick and vacation days