Keywords have a successful track record in identifying and integrating acquisitions. We look for a strong fit in terms of culture as we seek to build our expertise, geographical reach, and scale. We work closely with our newly acquired teams integrating them effectively to support their growth and leverage the synergies available across the group. Keywords values positive minded individuals who think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Keyword’s businesses.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 52 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
We have recently opened a new Player Support studio in Katowice, Poland where our player support specialists help deliver a customer experience that results in enhanced player satisfaction, improved player retention and that aligns with the brand values of our clients.
We are currently looking for HR Administrator to join the Player Support team based in Katowice, Poland as we go through a period of significant growth. The purpose of the role is to support HR department and processes.
Scope of duties:
- Support HR Manager and HR department in various employee related matters
- Work closely with payroll, accounting and recruitment team making sure major HR processes receive proper administration support
- Managing hiring process for candidates from other countries – candidate screening, preparing & submitting documents for work/residency permit, tracking application status, supporting visa/residency permit applications
- Benefit system administration – Multisport, private medical care, etc.
- Train new hires on benefit systems, answer questions from employees and address issues related to benefits
- Support payroll process by providing necessary benefit information & documentation
- Support hiring & onboarding process – organise medical checks, EHS trainings, issue necessary documents
- Ensure obligatory EHS training completion for all Keywords employees – track due dates, organise trainings, process documentation, update database
- Create and update local procedures and policies for the area of responsibility and make sure they are easily accessible, communicated and followed by all employees
- Build HR communication tools and good practices – inform studio employees about HR policies and procedures
- Manage employee data in corporate HR system
- Participate in various HR projects
- Previous HR experience of + 1 year will be an asset
- Understanding of labour law and local hiring/employment requirements
- Experience in hiring employees from other countries preferred
- Very good knowledge of English
- Proficient in MS Office, Google tools
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Stable employment – employment contract
- Private healthcare and Multisport card
- Participation in interesting projects
- Development opportunities in HR area
We ask you to include the clause: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji prowadzonego przez Keywords Studios z siedzibą w Dublinie zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922)”.