Responsible for Design Verification and Assurance activities of PC Input Devices, for 1-2 project, independently. Activities include, developing, implementation and execution of the test plan (i.e. performing Functional testing and Compatibility testing, coordination Reliability, EMC and Safety testing done through Reliability and EMC groups). Identify test tool requirements, and participate in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
– Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
– Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
– Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
– Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem-solving skills.
– Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
– Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
– demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products: Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox.
Paid Time Off including Vacation, Sick and Holidays
401k + Match