Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
The Group Technical Accounting Manager will be responsible for driving the group technical accounting agenda across the group. This will include preparing the annual report, researching new accounting standards, assessing their impact under IFRS implementation and managing the external audit across the group.
- Annual Report preparation and managing production of related disclosures
- Accounting policies and technical position papers on significant accounting transactions etc.
- Supervise Group audit and any statutory audits managed from Ireland
- Supervise reporting under FRS102 in Ireland and UK
- Quality control on BSAR compliance
- Assisting with accounting for new acquisitions and group restructuring.
- Liaising with Auditors on any technical accounting matters.
- Other project related work; as business needs dictate
- ACA Qualified Accountant with 5 years + experience, in a relevant / similar role
- Big 4 audit background (ideally at a manager level), with global multi-national client audit experience
- Very strong IFRS / Technical knowledge
- Business Report Writing
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Attention to detail.