Keywords Studios is looking for a Global IT Security Manager. This individual will help to further build Keywords security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for providing leadership and management for a team of security engineers charged with monitoring and defending the enterprise against malicious attacks.
The ideal candidate will be hands on as needed while performing management duties. They should have outstanding team development skills, the ability to isolate threats, lead mitigation efforts, while building a world class security program. This individual will provide follow-up with Information Technology teams across the globe in an effort to effectively defend Keywords against malicious attacks. The Global IT Security Manager will oversee daily monitoring and review of potential threats, work with partners, internal stakeholders, and provide general security oversight for the company.
Please note that this role can be based in any of the following locations; US, Canada, Ireland, Italy or the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct management for a team of geographically disperse security engineers, including budgeting, project planning and reporting status.
- Oversee security monitoring and security incident response
- Perform day to day security operations, architectural review, and compliance reporting
- Develop and maintain log management, firewall infrastructure, and security systems
- Develop and implement alerting and response, including identification of IOCs, APTs, and advanced malware techniques
- Develop and manage solutions to harden the security footprint of the company
- Responsible for policy implementation and review
- Subject Matter Expert on defense in depth operation, and the application of policy and technology to effectively defend the enterprise against malicious attack.
- Implement security automation and threat hunting capabilities
- Coordinate client facing security engagements and give recommendations to align with business requirements
- Responsible for the general security posture of Keywords reporting to the Global IT Director
- Min 7 years of experience in Information Security
- Min 5 years within a leadership role
- Experience with incident response
- Experience with vendor and client management
- Real world experience with network threats in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations
- Gaming experience is a plus