All of you who ever wanted to become a part of multi-national AAA video game production studio, welcome onboard for a unique chance with Sperasoft Engineering Bootcamp! It’s a paid Internship programm for Junior developers, graduates and self-taught engineers.
Internship dates: March, 1 – April, 26.
Here you will be open to try yourself in different areas as a member of our core C++ engineering team. You could find yourself performing in GamePlay, AI, Graphics, VR, Tools, Network, low-level development, and console and cross-platform specific tasks as well as porting.
Being a part of our Engineering team you will be required to:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Help maintain code quality, organization;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Perform communications within a team.
- Desire to make games;
- C++ knowledge enough to make small game or application like calculator;
- Ability to spend at least 20 hours a week for internship (4 hours a day from Monday to Friday);
- Ability to switch on full time employment from July 2019 (in case of passing internship successfully)
- Improvement and specialization of your programming skills;
- Live training with AAA games developers;
- Familiarity with game industry from developer stand point;
- Solving real tasks from AAA game projects;
- Work in international team of world class experts with opportunity for professional development in challenging projects;
- Friendly team and warm atmosphere 🙂
- Casual workplace environment in Krakow downtown including bicycle parking, game and chill-out zones
You’re very welcome to apply till February, 17.
Feel free to fill the survey by this link https://ru.surveymonkey.com/r/EngBootcampKrk
We’ll contact successful all candidates till the end of February, 22.