Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017. Keywords FQA is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Functional QA services.
KWS Katowice offers FQA, Localisation and Player Support services to our clients.
The Production Services Support Technician is responsible for providing adequate support and expertise to the Production department. By providing a proper testing environment to preparing the assets required for testing, the technician will make sure that everything required by a project is deployed for the team.
The technician will provide additional support to the Production department when needed. Often more than one task is required at once while working to tight schedules. It involves the use of an asset tracking database which demands a high degree of organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail. The technician must be able to demonstrate good initiative with ability to compromise and solve technical problems to satisfy the requirements of the job. It is expected to have good technical knowledge of various platforms and their accompanying Operating Systems.
After having successfully acquired all the necessary skills for the position, the technician may be asked to participate in developmental procedures to help improve the current system. A keen interest in computer technology and willingness to learn and apply new skills is highly regarded.
- Setup workstations, Connect and set up hardware
- Maintain an organized operation floor and storage room
- Diagnose and treat broken equipment if possible
- Responsible of the deployment and update of builds, firmware, OS and images to platforms, PCs and mobile devices (Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC, MAC, Android & iOS)
- Maintenance of the images and reimaging
- Assist with floor planning and hardware & device allocation
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting expertise
- Follow every process established in the department
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of the department
- Staying up to date with current and next generation of hardware, procedures and best practices
- Transfer knowledge to the other members of the team and maintain knowledge DB
- Write various technical documents and maintain them up to date
- Initiating research projects to expand and consolidate our department knowledge
- Could be assigned to a special project that is outside of the normal Production Services usual scope
- Commitment to professional customer service
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to analyse problems, recommend and implement effective solutions
- Being able to experiment and use trial and error
- Actively approaches others for their ideas and suggestions
- In good physical shape
- Flexibility and availability of work hours, including evening, night and weekend.
- Quickness and accuracy of execution
- Ability to work on own initiative and monitor own workload
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Ability and aptitude to learn
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team player
- High attention to detail
- Follows correct process or clearly communicates on any necessary deviations
- Complies with the security and confidentiality policy set by the company and ensures all team members comply to policies
- Understanding of the gaming industry
- Good understanding of media creation and duplication
- Good understanding of mobile devices technology
- Knowledge of console gaming platforms, such as Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo platforms
- Has relevant IT skills in order to work with different software and hardware required for projects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2013/Office 365 (Word/Excel/Access/Outlook)
- Understanding of software development process
- Must have excellent English – written and spoken.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
All applications should have written the following clauses:
Administratorem danych jest Sperasoft Poland Sp. z o.o. – Keywords Studios – z siedzibą ul. Na Kozłówce 27, 30-682 Kraków. Dane zbierane są dla potrzeb obecnej rekrutacji, a w przypadku wyrażenia przez Panią/Pana wyraźnej i dobrowolnej zgody także dla potrzeb przyszłych rekrutacji. Ma Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania. Podanie danych w zakresie określonym przepisami ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy oraz aktów wykonawczych jest dobrowolne ale konieczne do przeprowadzenia rekrutacji. Podanie dodatkowych danych osobowych jest dobrowolne i wymaga Pani/Pana wyraźnej zgody.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji prowadzonego przez Keywords Studios z siedzibą w Dublinie zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922)