Contract Duration: 6 months+
Client Location: Redmond, WA
Work Hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday
We are hiring Financial Analysts to work at our Enterprise Client’s location. The successful candidate will have prior experiences in managing procurement and monthly close financial processes. The candidate must be able to support forecasting, analytics and reporting, and process documentation.
Some of the day-to-day tasks involve:
- Create and deliver monthly and quarterly reporting cadence.
- Partner with business, finance, treasury, and accounting teams to streamline forecast processes including cash flow forecasting, WPS financed dollars, empowerment, credit risk analysis, collections, and allowance for doubtful accounts.
- Create and publish Power BI reporting.
- Support business continuity work as well as designing business process documentation.
- Partner with technology ecosystems team to implement new reporting structure.
- Partner with compliance team to support signature authority maintenance, audit coordination, and other compliance support as needed.
- 3-5 years of financing background
- Degrees or certifications required- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field required
- Credit service or collections background is desirable
- Experience with cash flow forecasting
- Proficiency with financial calculations; familiarity with financial and accounting practices and reports
- Intermediate level PBI skills and comfort with technology ecosystems
KeyWords provides all its contingent employees with
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) enrolment