KeyWords is hiring an experienced GAAP controller to help our client’s Operations Finance Team. The controller drives project controllership, financial close, compliance and audit support for each of our key sales areas.
A key focus of the role will be month end close, you will be accountable for leading month end close coordinating across Operations, Field Sales and Domain Delivery teams together with Corp and Field Finance to ensure all GAAP adjustments are reflected accurately in the books and records of the company.
This is a contract position with likelihood of extension.
- Minimum 6 years of finance controllership experience in a large organization
- Experience driving large transformational finance projects.
- Accounting degree required; advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and U.S. GAAP
- Ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong controls and compliance experience, including review of financials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- Advanced excel and PowerBI experience is a must
- Global stakeholder experience preferred since this role requires collaboration with teams spread worldwide
- 401 (K)
- Medical, Dental & Vision