This position will be based at Keywords International HQ in South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a high performing finance team in a rapidly growing business.
With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for 1-2 important group companies; under IFRS
- Forecasting & budgeting for these entities
- Preparation of Group Reporting Package for these entities
- Fully responsibility for managing the annual audit of these companies
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for these entities under FRS102
- Group projects; integrating and supporting acquisitions etc. as time allows
- Big 4 qualified or top 10 qualified
- Min. 1-2 years post qualification experience.
- Accounts preparation experience is essential
- Experience within a multinational environment advantageous
- Good PC / IT skills essential (especially Microsoft Excel)
- ERP System experience would also be an advantage
- Good GAAP knowledge
- Team Player
- Pro-active – takes on task on own initiative
- Good time management
- Business Acumen / Common sense approach
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.