Development Support testers are responsible for directly following up with product features for testing, verification, and responding to requests from the Developer Team. As a Development Support, you will become a knowledge base for your product area and able to understand the ins-and-outs of how the feature should work, and that it launches on time with the highest quality possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Find and report bugs/defects to Development.
- Maintain the Quality Assurance pipeline from feature creation through to release and continued enhancement.
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verifications based on feature documentation.
- Provide Qualitative feedback regarding the product.
- Follow up with development and testing partners to evolve testing practices and prevent future defects.
- Task and ticket tracking through a JIRA database.
Who you Are
Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision.
Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product.
Strong written and verbal communication skills with partners at external locations.
Detail-oriented with strong observational skills.
Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features.
Proficient in PC use.
Flexible and team-oriented. Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure.
Quality Assurance experience in software development.
Computer Science background and/or Game Design Diploma or equivalent.
Some basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java, HTTP, REST API, Web Services, Networking
Good to have knowledge of C#, C++
Familiar with CMS and Automation systems
Jenkins, JIRA, Testrail
Data analysis skills